TANK LOADING FACILITY – Gull Lake
The rural municipalities of Gull Lake No. 139, Carmichael No. 109 and Webb No. 138 jointly constructed a raw water tank loading facility in the Town of Gull Lake located on lot 1 block 7 access off #37 highway.
- The facility is accessible through the use of account numbers and passwords or by coin operation.
- The R.M. of Gull Lake administers the facility through a trust account with an annual statement of all expenditures and revenues being submitted to each partner municipality as of December 31 each year.
- Water is sold at a rate of $16 per 1000 gallons.
- Account users are invoiced every three months for the number of gallons consumed during that month.
- The coins are collected and deposited monthly and form part of the facility’s revenues.